Need a crowd-pleasing holiday party appetizer? This ridiculously easy focaccia bread is ready in under 20 minutes!
This recipe is so simple, but you’ll feel like a master baker when you taste the pillowy, herby final product. Plus, who doesn’t love the festive santa hat topping?
Easy Holiday Focaccia
- pizza dough store bought from Publix bakery
- 1 1/2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- 1 clove garlic minced
- handful of cherry tomatoes
- 4 oz fresh mozzarella
- plenty of salt and fresh cracked black pepper
- Preheat the dough to 400F.
- Roll out your dough onto a floured surface and place onto a tray prepped with a bit of cornmeal (so it won’t stick).
- Drizzle 1 tbs of olive oil over the top and add the garlic, herbs and the salt and pepper.
- Slice the tomatoes and gently press down into the dough. Drizzle with a touch more oil and place into the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- When your dough is golden, remove the focaccia from the oven and add the mozzarella cheese.
- Place back into the oven and broil for 2-3 minutes.
Leave a Reply