There are few things I love more than tzatziki sauce. I mean really. I could drink this stuff. Wondering what to put tzatziki on?
Any type of meat
Use as a dip for veggies
Sandwich or burger spread
The base of a dressing or marinade
I could go on and on.
This will easily become your new favorite!
521 grams total
302 calories (for the entire thing but this easily serves 10+)
30 carb | 0 fat | 51 protein
Macros per 52 grams
0 fat | 3 carb | 5 protein
Search Rushing to the Kitchen Greek Tzatziki on Myfitnesspal to log.
- 300 grams nonfat greek yogurt I use Fage 0
- 3 ounces (84 grams) fat free feta cheese
- 35 grams red onion diced
- 90 grams cucumber shredded
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2-3 tbs fresh dill chopped
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- pinch red pepper flakes
- Combine the ingredients into a bowl and serve!