Easy and full of flavor? Say less!
This harissa chicken does come with a kick, so if spice isn’t your thing, I would reduce the amount of harissa used or opt for the dry seasoning and that tends to be less in heat.
146 calories per serving
Macros per serving
4.5 fat | 1 carb | 25 protein
Harissa Garlic Chicken
- 1 lb chicken tenderloins or chicken tenders
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 1 Tbs Harissa heaped
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 lemon squeezed optional
- basil optional
- Preheat a grill to 400F
- Remove the tenderloins from the chicken. I find this easiest using the fork and pull method.
- In a bowl, combine the chicken, olive oil, harissa, garlic and salt and pepper.
- Spray the grill grates with olive oil spray and grill tenderloins for 4 minutes per side.
- Top with a squeeze of fresh lemon and some basil.
- This recipe is naturally gluten free and dairy free!
- Don’t like chicken? Use this on any protein source.