- 3 (4 oz each) salmon filets
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp smoked paprika – (or regular paprika)
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic – minced
- 1/3 cup Three Peaks Manuka honey
- 3 Tbsp water
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- Pat salmon dry, then season with salt, pepper, and paprika. Set aside.
- Add olive oil to a cast iron skillet MED-HIGH heat.
- Place salmon down in skillet.
- Combine the garlic, water, honey and lemon juice in a small bowl and add to skillet with salmon.
- While salmon cooks, baste frequently with sauce from the pan by spooning it over the top of the salmon. Flip salmon after 4 minutes and continue cooking and basting the other side for another 4-6 minutes or until salmon is caramelized and cooked to desired doneness.