Transform your Thanksgiving leftovers into these easy, quick Turkey Sliders!
There are only so many classic holiday dinners you can consume in a week… and these sliders are insanely good, not to mention macro-friendly!
Macros per roll:
20 carb 6 fat 12 protein
Thanksgiving Turkey Sliders
- 9 Hawaiian rolls
- 9 oz leftover turkey breast
- 70 g provolone cheese
- 100 g cranberry sauce
- 1 tbs butter melted
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Halve your rolls and pile on the turkey, cheese and spread the cranberry sauce on the top side. Sandwich and coat the top with butter, herbs and salt and pepper.
- Place onto a baking sheet and cook for 15-20 minutes. Would also be great on a panini press!
- To make this recipe gluten free, use gluten free bread.
- To make this recipe dairy free, use dairy free cheese and plant based butter.
Leave a Reply