My Chocolate Brownies are a no-fuss classic. They have that crunchy, brownie top but are soft and fudgey on the inside. They’re so rich and decadent, you won’t believe how easy they are to make! I put a festive twist on these this year by adding some Christmas lights in the form of mini M&Ms!
This dessert is guaranteed to knock it out of the park at any holiday gathering, or if you make them for your special someone (or enjoy them all to yourself)!
The Best Brownies
- 2 sticks butter melted and cooled
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup all purpose flour sifted
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder sifted
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips or mini M&Ms optional
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tsp milk
- red and green mini M&Ms
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Spray a 9×13 glass dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine brownie ingredients in a bowl, aside from the chocolate chips or M&Ms. Stir until combined and pour into prepared pan.
- Add chocolate chips or mini chocolate candies on top.
- Bake 25-30 minutes. Do not over bake!
- Let cool and cut or use a tree cookie cutter to make trees. I save the un-used parts and label them "tree trunks".
- Combine the milk and powders sugar into a bowl. This should be very thick to hold its shape.
- Place the icing into a pasty bag or a ziplock bag and cut the slightest hole in the corner. Draw light strings on the trees with the icing. Add a few red and green M&Ms to each tree.
Leave a Reply