Have you ever met anyone who doesn’t like twice baked potatoes? Me either. Yet, it’s not your typical weeknight meal.
I get it. It’s not your standard one pan skillet meal, that’s ready in less than 30 mins. It requires a little bit of work. But don’t all good things require just a little bit of work? Yeah, I thought so too.
So here you go. A macro balanced, and flavorful twice baked potato.
Loaded with garlic roasted broccoli, shredded chicken, sharp cheddar cheese, with the flavors of ranch seasoning throughout, these twice baked potatoes will be a new family favorite.
11.5 fat | 39 carb | 34 protein | 5 fiber
Search Rushing to the Kitchen Twice Baked Potatoes on Myfitnesspal
Twice Baked Potatoes
- 2 (600 grams) russet potatoes
- 240 grams chicken breast cooked and shredded weight (I boil then and shred with hand mixer)
- 206 grams (I head) broccoli
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 package Ranch seasoning
- 2 slices turkey bacon cooked (Columbus brand from costco is the best)
- 56 grams sharp cheddar cheese shredded, halved
- 150 grams non fat greek yogurt (Fage 0% brand)
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 450° F. and line a baking sheet with foil. Wash the potatoes, pat them dry and then pierce holes in them with a fork. Place them on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for about 45 minutes, flipping them halfway through, then remove the pan from the oven.
- Drizzle the broccoli with olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Toss until coated and then spread out into a single layer on the baking sheet with the potatoes when the potatoes have 15 minutes left in the oven.
- Once baked, cut the potatoes in half lengthwise and scoop out the inside leaving a 1/4 inch border all the way around. Put the flesh of the potatoes into a large bowl along with the Greek yogurt, ranch, and cheese. I use a spoon to mash and mix everything together.
- Add in the broccoli and cooked chicken to the mixtures and stir. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Put the filling back into the potato skins, top with cheese and bacon and bake them in the oven for another 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the filling is heated through.
Leave a Reply